• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Father passed away

Reaction score
Just recd word that my father passed away. Heading to Michigan to be with family. Mother passed in January.

Craig
Lonewolf
Bikers for Christ

Sorry to hear the news of your father. Prayers for you and your family. Also prayers for a safe trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deepest condolences for you and your family. Its always too soon.

So sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you and the rest of your family.

Our condolences on a tough year. Travel safely.

I'm sorry. It is extremely difficult when a parent passes. Praying for you and your family today.

From your signature line, I know you will find comfort in knowing that this life is only here briefly and there will be a day all of God's children will see each other again.

My deepest condolences for you and your family. Its always too soon.

+1

No mater how old you are, you are never ready for the passing of a parent. I’m sure you are hurting now but take some joy in the knowledge that you father is in a better place and that his legacy lives on in you. My prayers are with you my friend.

It's always hard, no matter how old you are. Safe journey.

Back