• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Members lose home to fire

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
I recieved the following from Littlefawn and thought I should share it here...

was not sure where to post news, but Friday night we had a fire and lost everything,, i was in bed i had had foot surgery on Wednesday. the air went out and the wall burst into flames, we ran, we did safe the bikes. we are ok, just need everything, we do have a new trailer. a friend posted pictures on my facebook,

I am very sorry to hear about that, but glad they are OK and saved the bikes

A friend of mine moved out of the country and left some things behind that I have not had a chance to "pay forward". I live in Houston, I am not sure where they live but....
Off the top of my head I have a new-looking iron (was a guy, we don't iron) and ironing board, a white leather office chair, a complicated-looking corner desk and a vacuum cleaner. I know there are a few other items.
If they need these have them shoot me a PM.

OneNight (Jeri) and Littlefawn (Karen) live in the Huntsville area.

You should be able to contact 'em by email:
Jeri: jericollins.50 -at- gmail(dot)com or
Karen: kferggi -at- yahoo(dot)com

Hello i am littlefawn, we lost everything. we also lost 3 computers and 2 laptops, also our phiones, you can call One-night (Jeri) at 936-662-2142, she is there cleaning up and setting up the new trailer, we do need an iron and board, we need all kit, stuff. and we also lost our vaccoom and desk, so we would love to have them ,, address is 58 fisherman's trail, Huntsville, Texas, Thank you and God Bless. Karen, Littlefawn.

I don't really know them, but they live down the street and yes, they lost everything! I sure feel bad for them. I havn't seen them at the property when I drive by, so havn't talked to them.

Hello! I just joined today... But I have some stuff! Nice navy blue loveseat, lots of kitchen stuff, a small wood bookcase, small cedar table (I use for a night stand), towels, and more! I am currently working in California, but my hubby and apartment are located in Kingwood. Let me know! Do you have children?

Tina and I have a bedroom set you can have. Mattress,box spring, headboard, 2 night stands, and an armoire. One problem, I just got my arm out of a cast and I cant lift things. I have a truck to move them.

I just swung by their house, car was there but no one came to door. I'm trying to see what they still need and see how we can get it all to them!

:tab The big thing to remember is that they lost their computers in the fire and their access to the site may be more limited than before. So please be patient if they do not respond to offers of assistance immediately.

:tab Karen, can items be brought to your address, or do they need to be brought somewhere else for storage until you can get organized? We are in the process of packing the house to move in a few weeks. Otherwise I would offer our place as a temporary staging area to collect stuff since we are in Huntsville.

Back