• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I hate to bring this up......But......ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2:
And I have a new pretty to show...........

That's not fair. He already got something new and pretty this year. At this rate, I'll never keep up with the Jetdr's.

I'll have the necessary ingredients to toast our departed friend tonight.

Nice to see you folks again.

Nice showing, too. I counted 9 bikes.

I really need to make it to one of these. Is it still at the same location in Richland Hills?

I wonder if shiela will have something really cool for show and tell tonight?:rider:

man I was just in the middle of a router smack down.
I need a stiff milkshake

it's Friday!!
hey Sheila! any good news? :rider:

Unfortunately I have just the opposite news. I was told by the rep on Monday it shipped last Friday and would be here Wednesday. Wednesday I was told oh, a black one shipped, not your blue one. He said my blue one was tied to an October shipment. He is trying to find a blue one to get to me sooner. I don't know when it will get here. I had same issue when I ordered my sidecar. Ordered in November and was told it would arrive in December. In December they said January, in January they said February and in February they said March. It finally arrived in March. I guess that's just the way the bee bumbles :shrug:

Small silver lining...Every month it does not arrive is another 4 cents interest I'll earn. Interest on savings accounts ain't what it used to be.

Interest on savings accounts ain't what it used to be.

Ain't that the truth.

I have a new tool in my shop should someone need it. I finally broke down and bought a Morgan Carb Tune. Should have done it years ago. If you need to sync some carbs or throttle bodies get with me and we'll work out a time to do it. I prefer to keep it here.

Just think.... it will arrive when you least expect it.... wait....Be a big girl... be Patient:rant:
Hey.... have some ICE CREAM.... Sheila

Back