• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suspension tuner near Houston?

Reaction score
I'm looking for an expert to help me set sags (and identify if new springs are needed) and play with rebound and compression damping. I have an understanding of how shocks and forks work but need some guidance about what changes to make.

Does anyone know of a tuning guru in or near Houston?

Has anyone used On Road Off Road Cycles in Austin for suspension tuning? OROR attends RideSmart track days and I may go to MSRH for my first track day in June - I'm wondering if that will be a good time to play with suspension settings also.

I'm only looking for a compliant street ride, nothing track focused.

TIA,
Tom

I had OROR work on my V-strom and recommend him to anyone who asks. Race Tech fork cartridges, new springs and all the work came to almost $500. Then once my wallet recovered I had him re-valve the rear shock with a new spring, another $500.

I had my opinions on spring rates, but he selected others, and I'm 100% satisfied with the results.

Absolutely the best $$'s spent on the bike.

Not exactly what you need, but if you don't find someone local, try Keith at Road & Track in San Antonio. Excellent suspension guy.

Back