• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

May be I'm not as close as Hemibee, but I can almost walk. I will be there.

Joe, for some reason the lines are much shorter tonight at Pintt
Jockey :chug:

Lots of hot air tonight. We didn't leave until about 10. Had a couple returnees along with the usual suspects. I guess we scared off the 2 newbies from last week. Roy? and ? Maybe they'll come back.

Joe, for some reason the lines are much shorter tonight at Pintt Jockey :chug:

Which varieties were featured? Probably some stale amber or wheat, nothing good. ;-) I can only stand in line five times, so it couldn't have been my fault.

Lots of hot air tonight. We didn't leave until about 10. Had a couple returnees along with the usual suspects. I guess we scared off the 2 newbies from last week. Roy? and ? Maybe they'll come back.

I know, I got home and had to double check my clock to make sure it was working right! On top of that, quite a few rode. Good to see everyone.

It appears we talked for an extended period but never brought up where to this week. . . So, the Montgomery Pizza Shack?

I'm going to try it again ....... allergies still giving me a fit but it didn't keep me from :rider: this past Sat. :ponder:

Hemibee: Hope to see you since I missed out last week. :giveup:

I'm going to try it again ....... allergies still giving me a fit but it didn't keep me from :rider: this past Sat. :ponder:

Hopefully you get them under control.

Hemibee: Hope to see you since I missed out last week. :giveup:

I just received a call from work, they are hving problems and I may have to work tonight. I'll know somewhere around 3:30 or 4:00 whether I'll be at the Shack or the plant.

I've been visiting with my Mom after work lately. Hopefully I'm in for next week, gonna plan on it.
Where it be Ed, your the sole show this week.

I didn't mean it. Stayed until 7:15 and nobody showed up. :giveup:

Ed, were you the one the hostess told me about who sat in the bar and drank a beer before giving up? I got there about 7:05 on my bike, did not see anybody's bike OR car that I recognized. I also did not see anybody inside that I knew - at least not at a table. Talked to a guy in the parking lot about his curiosity of BMW bikes. Turns out he is the same guy we met coming out of MacKenzies a few weeks ago. He left and I went inside and asked about the time - 7:30. That was when I was told about some guy in the bar waiting for a group to show up. :roll:

So I went home and ate shrimp scampi instead. :giveup:

Back