• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

I wish I would have read this a little earlier, i have the Swing arm nut tool sitting in my tool box. If you still need it, let me know :doh:

Thanks. FedEx is suppose to be delivering my part today. I ordered it from RonAyer. Apparently, they changed the price on me after I ordered it ($40 more). Not cool. Not going to order from them again.

My XR is actually in pretty good shape. I don't think it needs anything right now.

Did you say you the the HRC muffler tip for sale? I might be interested.

Changed the price ????

come-on-man_o_1094311_zps8b08986c.jpg

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Oh, I forgot HRC doesn't have the "USFA Spark Arrest" marking on it. So, I can't use it. I've also read it's doesn't have a baffle. Don't want to loose anymore ear cells.

I guess I'll just drill out the tip and go from there.

Just got the tool from FedEx. $150 for two small wrenches. :eek2:
They got the swing-arm off easily, though. The bearings are dry and rusty.
Have to order parts.

Have to wait atleast another week to ride. :doh:

The HRC tip is the same as the stock tip except the piece that goes into the muffler is a little longer. It has a spark arrestor screen on it. I've run mine in the SHNF over 7 years and never had a problem. It's not much, if any, louder than the stock tip.

The HRC tip is the same as the stock tip except the piece that goes into the muffler is a little longer. It has a spark arrestor screen on it. I've run mine in the SHNF over 7 years and never had a problem. It's not much, if any, louder than the stock tip.

Maybe I can give it a try.

Ok. I'll bite. Yes you are easy, easy to outrun on my xr. Lol :):):)

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Now, now, now... before you boys get started let me find a spot where I can see the whole track.:lol2:

Save me a seat. Maybe we should do a dead bike start so we can see that famous one kick start.:lol2::rofl:

Save me a seat. Maybe we should do a dead bike start so we can see that famous one kick start.:lol2::rofl:

Heck we could sell tickets to that! Let's wait for TwoSmokeDS to get his ready and have three bikes. Will be like the "Three Stooges". I know which one is Curley haha

_

I call Moe :rofl::rofl: And we all know the weight to horsepower ratio is in my favor JMZ,,, just sayin :lol2:

eeww burn. But you might be in for a surprise next ride Shane. Curley has been working out.

So for JMZ's one start kick...Does that allow him to prime his with four kicks before he starts it:-P

haha that's what I always say. But his bike does start good. Even after he got it all upside down and turned around at BB it fired right up!

_

...Just got the tool from FedEx. $150 for two small wrenches. :eek2:
They got the swing-arm off easily, though. The bearings are dry and rusty.
Have to order parts.

Have to wait atleast another week to ride. :doh:

What?? You had this planned already, you ordered the expensive special tool and had it FedEx'd but you didn't order replacement bearings? You had only a 10-20% chance max that you would be able to reuse the bearings that were in there.

_

What?? You had this planned already, you ordered the expensive special tool and had it FedEx'd but you didn't order replacement bearings? You had only a 10-20% chance max that you would be able to reuse the bearings that were in there.

_

hey , just for the record , I have not used any of the high dollar tools so far for greasing my swing arm or steering head bearings :clap: = more $$$ for :chug:

Back