• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's and/or Ken's)

I'll be in CE training.

I'll be in ulybrad training!

I'm in for tomorrow!

Setting forms, moving dirt, tying steel,all by my lonesome, surviving without my ZenDog.

Robb, Thomas, Jeff, and I think Fred are out getting dirt training from ulybrad at Hidden Falls. I suspect we'll hear stories and see war wounds next week.

I'm out. I'm in mail system transistion ****...and we haven't even transistioned yet.

A friend of mine came over with a 20' flatbed trailer this morning, we moved a lot of the bigger items to the new house. I should be at Billy's/Ken's next week.

Yesterday I was at the new house in Coupland, killed me a 3' rattlesnake. It had 8 rattles on it. Got it with the snake shot. Killed a scorpion out there today and there was a dead one in the master bedroom. More critters here than any other place I've lived.

Last edited:

Yesterday I was at the new house in Coupland, killed me a 3' rattlesnake. It had 8 rattles on it. Got it with the snake shot. Killed a scorpion out there today and there was a dead one in the master bedroom. More critters here than any other place I've lived.

That is the only reason for a man to own cats. ;-)

Good seeing M38A1, nt_slim and others at Ken's today. Dumb luck to stumble by there while running errands at lunch.

Rusty, I hope it's not Exchange 2013. I've got days of good stories about rolling out that pig.

Good seeing M38A1, nt_slim and others at Ken's today. Dumb luck to stumble by there while running errands at lunch.

Rusty, I hope it's not Exchange 2013. I've got days of good stories about rolling out that pig.

Dumb luck? Or good planning?

Google Apps for business. Gonna be a brave new world.

Good planning is certainly another option!:trust:

I have experience with the non-profit GApps edition. GApps works fine for most orgs that don't need all the fancy stuff.

Should have skinned it. The meat is delicious, it tastes like....chicken. Did you get the house sprayed for critters before moving in?

Hey folks, lookin' to attend the Medina TWTEX Pie Run on Saturday. Any takers? Since Scott can't navigate his bike due to recent knee surgery, perhaps he can ride two-up on Rusty's large GS Adventure.

ducking.gif

RB

Robb, Thomas, Jeff, and I think Fred are out getting dirt training from ulybrad at Hidden Falls. I suspect we'll hear stories and see war wounds next week.

I'm out. I'm in mail system transistion ****...and we haven't even transistioned yet.

It was great and fun. I'm exhausted. It got warm out there. I hate hate hate cold weather, but I'm not ready for triple digits just yet. My bike finally got dirty. :rofl:

Not much in the way of war wounds though. I think the war wounds from our Exchange migration were worse than anything that happened today.

Should have skinned it. The meat is delicious, it tastes like....chicken. Did you get the house sprayed for critters before moving in?

Hey folks, lookin' to attend the Medina TWTEX Pie Run on Saturday. Any takers? Since Scott can't navigate his bike due to recent knee surgery, perhaps he can ride two-up on Rusty's large GS Adventure.

ducking.gif

RB

Rusty and I are thinking about going. I started an Austin to Medina thread...

I'm out for the Medina deal. PT won't let me drive until cleared by the doc and that appt isn't until the 30th. :giveup:

I can't make this pie run, but I can offer up a GPX track that took me to Leakey a month ago. It starts in Bastrop, but should be easily modified to leave from ATX.

I'm out for the Medina deal. PT won't let me drive until cleared by the doc and that appt isn't until the 30th. :giveup:

The TWTEX sticker that was on the door of the Apple restaurant in Medina was peeling off last month when I was there. You might give an extra one to anyone going there so they can replace it. It is good branding for the web site.

Heal up fast!

RB

The sticker that's on my truck is coming off too.

My horses have a new stable all to themselves. uploadfromtaptalk1398544909933.jpg

Back