• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

You Tube question

Reaction score
OK you Boobs I'm still a Noob at You Tube!:rofl:
Sorry couldn't resist!
OK here's the deal I have done several video's and have discovered that IF their filter recognizes your music they kick it off or offer you a chance to use the Free music on their list. So I have tried to stick to some fairly old less mainstream stuff to avoid this.
On one of my recent Video's after several hours building it they pulled the plug. I checked the list of music they offered as replacement and found a suitable song. Problem is now none of the changes fit the Music. I looked at their list today thinking to apply it to a video but I don't see a way to down load it. So I would be essentially just build a video with no soundtrack and then trying to add theirs after it is uploaded or Buying the track for like 88 cents then using it . Any ideas tips hints tricks?
SRAD

The audio fingerprinting software YouTube uses is pretty easy to get around. Just change the pitch of the song more than 5 percent up or down. Expanding or compressing the play time generally works, too. There's lots of software available on the Internet for editing and modifying audio.

Here's a very well-written web page on the subject:

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~parallax/

I recommend you use 'pod safe' music from the Podsafe Music Network at Music Alley.

If you sign up (free) as a 'producer' you gain access to thousands of music downloads that are all 'pod safe', i.e. legal to use for non-profit podcasts and videos.

The music is provided by artists who want their music played, so everybody wins.

Recommended

Back