• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oak Hill Raceway

Wow! A couple of things.

1...Dang, big twin on Oak Hill. That track wore me out on my GSX-R600! I can't imagine muscling a big twin around that track, and certainly not at race pace.

2...Hanging with a 675? Nice job, and great on getting to faster times than you'd set out to do.

Great vids, keep sharing! Love the editing between the two cams. Now you need a third rear facing to show all the folks trying to keep up with you.

I keep trying to get into racing, but life, money and time keep getting in the way. I always loved the Big Twins event when I had my TLR.

Thanks guys. That's probably the best I've ridden, not to say it wasn't without mistakes. I have a 3rd camera but I can't come up with a stable mount for it, the times I've tried the video comes out with way too much vibration. Maybe I'll come up with something before the finale at Texas World Speedway in 3 weeks.

Back