• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Three Sisters on an ST1300-Part 1

I think you should include this on your FS thread.
At the very least, give the new owner of the ST a cd of it so they'll have something to aspire too.

Makes me wanna leave the office and ride down there myself.

What exhaust was on the ST? has a growl instead of a put put.

What exhaust was on the ST? has a growl instead of a put put.

:rofl:

Hey, at least we didn't have to hear it at idle - you know the sound of the Jetson's little flying mobile.

Darn Kurt. You beat me to it. I should have listened to yours before posting. But based on the file title, I'm not the only one who finds the two similar.

First off, good video! Second off, I would let you pass if you got that close! You shouldn't push a front rider, if you are a better rider keep his pace and or pass and go.

I agree. As you can see, there is not a lot of passing opportunity unless you are much faster or want to take a risk of there bein nothing around a blind corner. The first rider should have let Dallasdon by IMO. Those roads are a blast though but you really have to be on top of your game as there is little room for error.

Back