• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls 3/25

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Leaving NB in the morning and planning the day at Hidden Falls
Blue Dodge Ram in the back parking area. I have some trail work to do but also need some riding been 5 weeks off the bikes

I sure would have joined you today, Buddy, but my back is just now getting better and I really don't want to rush things while I'm on the healing upswing.
Hope you have a good time today!
Post up a report. :thumb:

A good time was had by me today:rider:

Got up early, teased Carl with ideas of playing hooky from work ( he did not bite on the bait) even when I sent him photos of breakfast tacos from a great little spot in Blanco:eat:

Rolled up to Hidden Falls around 8:45 unloaded the XR and went and did some trail work on cleaning up some brush and handing some new ribbon on the north loop trail.

around 11:30 my roll of ribbon was done, I had remarked about 3 miles of trail by myself so I rode the rest of the North loop and then went back to the truck for a snack.

Well snack all done, 5 weeks since any real riding time to play went and rode the Ridge Trail on the XR fun new trail traction was great with damp dark soil.

Finished that loop and time to unload the RM for some 2 stroke fun :mrgreen:
Headed off for the South Loop first downhill after riding the XR for a while always gets me with no engine braking Sam I got that last limb you missed:loll:. Man traction was even better over here and what is this standing and running water on the trails:eek2: Mud:eek2: traction:eek2: wow some of the best riding I have had at Hidden Falls I had a blast on the South Loop Sam all your trail work looks great.

Made a loop back to the truck and got some gatorade and cooled off a bit and headed out for another shot at the North Loop along the way I ran into a couple of guys we rode with on our last workday out there one on a YZF250 and one on a WR450 Bill and ? they were a bit trail confused so I led them on the north loop and then on the Ridge Trail great riding with you guys.

Old RM was running great today man a light simple two stroke is a joy to ride.

Well by then it was close to 5PM and I loaded up and headed for home, great day got to ride with some nice guys missed my usual group but we will ride another day

Bummer!!! :argh: Sounds like a great day. Wish I was there. :tears:
I am headed out there Friday I think. Is there anything you want me to look at. :ponder: Sam

Back