• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIP - Yamata

Toe

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Maeder
Yesterday, one of my best friends, Armando Barosa, succumbed to some illness that he had been battling for the past 9 months.

He was a member of the TWT board (yamata) . He did ride with a few from here, so if you did you may recall him….but was relatively inactive on TWT so most of you all won’t have known him. He lived in Fort Worth and rode a 05 FZ1.

Anyway, I know he was tired of fighting, so here to hoping he is riding on sun soaked , smooth roads in a much better place! :pray:

Sorry to hear it. Losing friends is tough.

Condolences to family and friends. May he rest in peace.

:(

He was active with the Tarrant County bunch a coupla years back.

In Ponder, 2007:

armando_chris_3398q.jpg
\

in Cresson, 2006:

armando_0850q.jpg

Tarrant County M&G - Armando and Angel

armando_angel_0911q.jpg

RIP.

God speed Armando :(

I did a few rides with him and I believe he was on the ride where I had my crash. I think he was the first one that got to me to ask if I was alright and called for the ambulance.

We'll miss you Armando.

Thanks for the pics Chuck.. I forgot about your riding along with us to Cresson in 06.

Back