• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Payers for mom.

Reaction score
I am not a religious person. Nor do I ask for things from many people But I know my mom would like it so I am going to ask.

Some of you may or may not know, mom has been suffering form Alzheimer for many years now. Mom has beat cancer in the past (twice) but the past yr or so the signs have been there that its back. She has been on hospice for the past yr or so.

The past few week things have gone down for mom. Today mom has had her last rights and now we are in a waiting game. Mom is on pain meds and oxygen. But its only a matter of time and not much of it.

If you do pray, include her in yours tonight/tomorrow if you could. . If you don’t just give a little look up and take a sec in thought for her. Mom is a devout catholic and would appreciate them all.

thanks,
Chris.

Prayers coming your way for both you and your Mom.

I have looked up and given her more than a mere second of thought. My thoughts are with her. May her journey be interesting.
Jay

That's a tough thing... mother-in-law is dealing with that now... positive thoughts for sure.

Chris, I'm so sorry and I'm thinking of you.

My condolences, I know this is a hard time for you. May your mom rest in peace and her love always be remembered.

Kenneth Ray Stewart: memorial will be

Monday April 18,2011 at 10:00am
Granbury First United Methodist Church
301 Loop 567
Granbury Tx 76048
Shortly following the memorial there will be a “parade” to Rising Start Tx for the grave site service.

Carolyn S Stewart services will be:

Rosary will be Tuesday 7:00 pm
Memorial will be Wednesday at 11:00 am
St. Frances Cabrini
2301 Acton Hwy.
Granbury, TX. 76049
Mom final resting place will be in Massachusetts in the following days.

Having lost my mom rather abruptly on February 2nd, I feel your pain and loss. If you wanna talk, shoot me a PM for a phone number.

:pray:

Tad

Thinking about you extra as this most difficult week begins.

Back