• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Pizza shack just opened in the new location. Lets go there!

Only a partial menu at this point as they are still working on getting everything up and running right. I think their planned grand opening is next week.

Work permitting, I will try to be at WB tonight. I see sunshine out the window, so I might even get nuts and ride!

I drove by "The Shack" last night and you couldn't have gotten in the parking lot. I know last night was a busy restaurant event, all those folks out celebrating my b-day!

Turned out to be a nice evening to ride! Snoopster and I took the long way to get there. It was a little blustery every now and then, but the temps were darn near perfect. I didn't see a single deer all evening, which is very unusual.

Work permitting, I will be there... Looks like it will be a nice evening for a ride!

Back