• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Grand Dad fell and busted hip and shoulder/passed away 12/12

Condolences, Scott. I never knew my real grandfathers, but the step-granddads I had were both great to be around. Sounds like you had a good one, too. All the best...

sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayer are headed your way.

It was a good service and nice to see all the extended family in one place. ALL of his kids, grand kids, and of the 27 great grand kids all but the three week old twins were in attendance. Got in some good visiting and story sharing afterward.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. His last words before dying were, "Praise God." Then he simply slipped away.

Im sorry to hear about this Scott. I hope you and your family are doing okay.

Scott,

Just heard about your Grand Dad. Sorry for the loss. It is always hard to lose someone. It is nice he was so close to God as it makes is easier. Wish the family well and pray they get divine comfort in the process. I am certain you have many fond memories of your Grand Dad to remember him by. Those are priceless.

Back