• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone wanna Dualsport tomorrow July 2nd, north of San Antonio

Reaction score
First Name
Trace
Last Name
Pharis
Considering moving all the motocross bikes, cruisers and other vintage stuff out of the way to retrieve my Dualsport tonight for a ride through the easily accessible outback north of SA....anyone wanna ride along...give me a buzz
Trace
210-392-7980
or respond here...its gonna be a 9-3 ride...with lunch

No, I cant...at this moment anything is possible...however im moving from a pure dualsport ride to a Cruiser ride very quickly as reality...and Jim Beam ...set in...

Dang, Trace! Just saw this and would have loved to join you! I'm bad about regularly checking my Tapatalk, I guess this will learn me. Hope you had a great ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up not going. We are chilling by the pool right now and headed for the coast tomorrow but ive got to get out for some dualsporting soon...I would like to do the twisted sisters off road route...and stay at Campwood overnight...there is a fantastic swimming hole out there..

Yup, gonna . . . . . a llooonnnggggg way North of SA, up in God's Country! :mrgreen:
Far as I'm concerned, the only good thing about SA is that it ain't too far from Shiner . . . and Mehico. Too dang big, just like DFW, H-town, and, nasty of nasties, Austin.

Have phun; I will.
:rider:

Infidel, you're selling your DR?? You know you're just going to end up buying another in a couple of years, right? Everybody comes back to the DR! ;-)

Im cashing out all 6 of my bikes and boat in order to set up a retail store ive been building. The cash will help us get over the hump. Next February im going to buy a super nice Dualer...not sure exactly what but I want a large bore two stroke with a lightweight chasis....my goal is to ride the Barstow to Vegas event in 2017 just after my 60th birthday...

Well, best of luck to you with the sales and with the business! What kind of retail store?

Back