• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Traded: 2013 Super Tenere 22K in Matte Grey

You guys keep selling stuff right when I dump all my money into the house fund. It makes me sick, lol... Oh well.

$till un$old......bring money

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I cant believe this still hasn't sold.. Really sorry you are having so much trouble selling it, it's probably not the right time of the year to sell a motorbike but it seems a really good deal to me so would have still expected it to go quickly.

Gary

I cant believe this still hasn't sold.. Really sorry you are having so much trouble selling it, it's probably not the right time of the year to sell a motorbike but it seems a really good deal to me so would have still expected it to go quickly.

Gary
Oh...Ive had all kinds of trade offers.... But after finding my next bike...I came to the conclusion that my garage was too full to trade now...so its just cash now.... sumthin that might be in short supply

If i was not spending all my money on a house I'd probably be knocking on your door

Knock knock.....
Whoz there
Dollar Bills
Dollar Bills who
Dollar Bills are burning a hole in my pocket so sell me that Tenere for $6 thousand of em
Ok

Hmmm, you are making it very tempting. I need to check my available
funds from the slush fund.

Really need to liquidate the ST1100 as I dont know that I need both

Hmmm, you are making it very tempting. I need to check my available
funds from the slush fund.

Really need to liquidate the ST1100 as I dont know that I need both

I have a M/C friend who lives in your town and he needs another ST1100. Has 2 or 3 of them plus a Wing.

Rod I would be all over it but the house is the money sponge right now :( Sad thing is this bike will probably be for sale until about a week before I am ready to go bike shopping, lol.

Ive had a guy wantin ta trade me a decked out 16 Versys 650 for some time now... but Im resistin since I already have the 12
& ...from what Ive seen ....the market for those isnt any better $ for $

Ive just updated the ad with current pics of the bike......&a slightly altered description

COME ON..... TAKE THIS BIKE HOME WITH YA. $6000 IS A VERY REASONABLE PRICE
& SPRING IS HERE

Thanks so much Rod. Your wealth of knowledge, love of the sport, and straight shooting candor have restored my faith in man. From start to finish, it was the nicest transaction I've ever enjoyed. Hope to see you and everyone else on the forum out on the backroads very soon.

Smiling in Grand Prairie,
Curt

You're going to enjoy the S10. It is a very versatile bike!

:clap:

RB
Ya kno....as much as Ive enjoyed owning all those Stroms since 2003..(7 in all)... Ive been enjoyin the 2 Tens just as much....or even more.... Its like a logical progression from the Strom to the Tenere...& I think Curt will see this over time too... Many many miles of smiles for ya Curt

Back