• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Old Dudes on Dirt Bikes CRASH video 4

Buelligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Here's our 4th video of us old dudes on dirt bikes laying it down in the SHNF.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPHhAifPnA&list=UUlTmXiw678ka2nocoN1ybcA"]ODODB CRASH VIDEO 4 - YouTube[/ame]

How old must one be to join ODODB? :trust:

Nice video. Are those the regular trails at SHNF that are shown on the National forest website? I need to go check SHNF out someday...

Please put the link to the first 3.
We old dudes just left SHNF, no crashes, close a few times, but no video anyways so if we had crashed it did not happen.

iPhone Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, those trails look awesome!! I will have to get out that way sometime, I just celebrated 50, so I should qualify as an old timer.

Gary

Dougford, we really don't have an age limit, we have a couple of guys in their 20's, few more 30's lots of 40's and 50's, and yes there are a few of us 60+ year old riders in ODODB. The site was started just to help older guys find other older guys that either didn't have anyone to ride with or just got back into riding dirt again after way too many years of watching TV and sitting on the couch. Great group of guys that like to ride dirt, mainly in the SHNF, but we have a few MX'ers, and a few still do hare scrambles and enduros. We just have the site to get groups together that want to ride with someone rather than alone.

And yes Dougford, those are the regular trails we ride all the time in the SHNF.

TossingLead, here's the other 3 videos you asked for....

ODODB crash video 3
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnUnwLtc9w&list=UUlTmXiw678ka2nocoN1ybcA"]ODODB CRASH VIDEO 3 - YouTube[/ame]

ODODB crash video 2
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnTwGACxvdM&list=UUlTmXiw678ka2nocoN1ybcA"]ODODB Crash Video 2 - YouTube[/ame]

ODODB crash video 1
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5Upk0yBQk&list=UUlTmXiw678ka2nocoN1ybcA"]ODODB CRASH VIDEO 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Dougford, we really don't have an age limit, we have a couple of guys in their 20's, few more 30's lots of 40's and 50's, and yes there are a few of us 60+ year old riders in ODODB. The site was started just to help older guys find other older guys that either didn't have anyone to ride with or just got back into riding dirt again after way too many years of watching TV and sitting on the couch. Great group of guys that like to ride dirt, mainly in the SHNF, but we have a few MX'ers, and a few still do hare scrambles and enduros. We just have the site to get groups together that want to ride with someone rather than alone.

And yes Dougford, those are the regular trails we ride all the time in the SHNF.
Awesome. I didn't realize it was an actual group...thought you just used that for the title of your videos.

I need to get over and check out SHNF. But, this thing I have keeps getting in my way of riding trips, what's it called again...oh yeah. a job...:doh:

So, do you often encounter trees over the trails?

Hey dougford, you in SA? If so are you a member of the Dirt Bikers of San Antonio? Was wondering if Zars ranch is still their place to ride over there.

I am in SA, but not a member of DBSA. I've heard of it, but we usually went to Hidden Falls in Marble Falls, as we had ATVs. But, I'm slowly replacing the ATVs with two-wheelers (mostly dual sports), so I need ot check out DBSA. I think they still use Zars Ranch...

Nope Alex4218, groups been around over a year and a half, crash videos are just when I or Charlie goes out with our go pro and happen to be in the right spot on the ride to catch what just happened. Kinda of like our wall of shame for us ODODB guys. But we're all shameless so we post it up for all you guys to see......

Back