• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Inaugural MC ride

Reaction score
Been scooting around town on a 150cc and got the itch to travel a bit further. Other than the few miles I put on during the MSF and the 30 or so I've put on tuning the carb today was my inaugural ride! 87 miles of searching for gravel out by Corral City (NW DFW).

39bad83d35a78c88153e830d74e8851d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was 18 when I bought a 100cc Kawasaki; my first "road trip" was from McGregor (near Waco) to Glen Rose (about a whoppin' 60 miles). It seemed so epic at the time, and those early rides led to a long succession of motorcycles and the experiences that come with TW travel. Keep it upright, and keep it going!

I was 18 when I bought a 100cc Kawasaki; my first "road trip" was from McGregor (near Waco) to Glen Rose (about a whoppin' 60 miles). It seemed so epic at the time, and those early rides led to a long succession of motorcycles and the experiences that come with TW travel. Keep it upright, and keep it going!

Respect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back