• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD Jabra EarBoom Phone Headset Universal 2.5mm Jack

TLRam1

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R.
These are the best sounding I have ever used, my new phone does not take this style.

I have about 20 of these.

$5 each or the whole lot for $37.00 shipped

kAGIns6.jpg

xxQlrhg.jpg

IhCQzFq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jabra EarBoom Phone Headset Universal 2.5mm Jack

What phones do they work with??

So these are a single ear unit then?

is that the standard headphone jack size? If so I will take them all if you want a package deal or just half of them if someone else wants them.

is that the standard headphone jack size? If so I will take them all if you want a package deal or just half of them if someone else wants them.

I can pick them up when I am in Dallas next week, will paypal today if you let me know how you want to handle it.

I can pick them up when I am in Dallas next week, will paypal today if you let me know how you want to handle it.

I don't know what standard is but since you asked I tried them on my new Panasonic landline cordless phone and they Worked! Sounded Great! They worked with my other cell phones but not the iphone 5 but nothing seems to work with them other than bluetooth.

Now that I know they work with my landline phone I would like to keep 3 of them, knock $6.00 off and I will sell you those shipped.

For reference, at Amazon they are selling these for 10.00 dollars each.

If you are still interested, you can paypal me and I will ship the others to you.

Sounds good shoot me a pm with your Paypal and I will shoot funds over to you

They were at the office when I got there today, had a few questions on what I ordered that came from Climax and was it work appropriate:trust:

Man that was a bag full of earbuds, I can leave a set everywhere now i just have to get more 2.5-3.5 adaptors from amazon

LOL I didn't think about that. They work like a charm, if I had know they fit my landline phone I would have been using them.

Did you keep a few for yourself, if not I will ship you a couple back I dont really need this many

I did keep what we discussed but could use a couple more (as in 2), I felt bad about changing the initial deal much though. Tell me what you want for these and shipping.

I had put them on ebay for $5 each and someone bought one but I canceled his purchase as you spoke up. Amazon has these at 10.00 each so I priced them just to move and not through out. If you wanted to sell some on ebay I can send you the title, description and photos.

No worries I will drop a couple off to you next time I am in Dallas no charge I still feel I got a fair deal.

Back