• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2003 Yamaha TW200 For Sale $2700

Reaction score
This bike is in EXCELLENT condition. It may be a 2003, but it is practically like new. As the story goes, the original owner bought the bike, put a few miles on it, and then had to take a job overseas. He put this bike, along with many others, in a climate controlled storage unit. And there it sat, until the second owner found it.

As with any bike that was sitting that long, the second owner did a lot of work to it, including all of the following: installed a new (late model) gas tank as the original tank was corroded, pulled the carb and replaced the main jet, pilot jet, main nozzle, float needle valve, all the o-rings, installed a new gasket on the bowl, the entire choke/plunger assembly, replaced the big spring that holds the needle down, replaced the throttle and clutch cables, drained/bled the front brake, but in a new battery, cleaned the air filter, changed the oil, put on a new chain and new fuel lines and fuel filter.

Then I got my hands on it in July 2017. Since then, I've put two new Bridgestone tires on it, replaced the chain, changed the oil a couple times, and put a few thousand miles on it. It just rolled over 4,000, which means it has MUCH more life left in it.

All the turn signals, lights, horn and everything work. No leaks, drips, squeaks, or any surprises.

Clean blue Texas title ready for your signature. Bike is located in Alpine, Texas. I'm asking $2,700 for it. Willing to trade for a car or truck. 903-330-373six.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Good luck with the sale. Those are popular cult bikes!

Back