• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hidden falls

Reaction score
rode hidden falls Friday, boy what a blast.
got back to the hotel about 5:00 pm and was asleep at 7:30 and slept till 6:00 am Saturday. needless to say got the %^& beat out of me.
i believe if you can ride this park, you can ride anything.
i have to confess, i wussed out and rode an arctic cat quad. i did take a dr350 but it stayed in the trailer.
there is a kiddie trail for us older guys.
great facility

The single track is a blast there. I did the enduro their last Sept. It was the only race I ended up doing that season. I think we did something like 55 or 60 ground miles for the long course. Get that 350 out there with someone that knows the place. The more you do it the easier it gets. I owned a DR350 for several years and know it will go up just about anything you ask it to.

yeah, the 350 and i have been all over big bend and utah so i know how capable it is. there was a guy on a GS 800 out there tearin it up. the quad was different, enjoyable also

Back