• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

March 2015 pie run ride reports

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
what started out a bit chilly turned into a great riding day. after lunch I joined a group headed for the LBJ grass lands where we did some zipping along the gravel roads.

I failed to count but we had a pretty good turn out.
2F3330F0-CA54-4ED4-BAD5-A43CF4B56E94_zpsafc3uiy9.jpg

sKatZ made the rounds trying out bikes.
DED4A79C-5E81-4B69-8160-60DC18CED713_zpseiunfy1g.jpg

F938DD36-7ADB-48D1-AA0A-44D00D14632B_zpsbaegdxbg.jpg

A6B710DF-6C86-4B4C-85E4-B0E49119BA67_zpswr2ya3jo.jpg

I counted 19 at the big table and 16 more at the 4 place tables. So, 30+.

Careful, I hear Q has a jealous streak. :twisted:

Thanks for the pics. Lunch & pie sure looks good Robin.

He knows I always come back :lol2: We are ridiculously loyal to each other.

It was a real pleasure meeting duchess and clutchless live and in person!

I took not one single picture but showed off Q-mud-puppy from last week's Dos y Dos (y Barro). Ogled Buffalo's buttermilk pie but committed to the German chocolate pecan.

Many thanks to TX_northstar and his +1 for starting the day with me, braving the frigid construction on 114. Many thanks to The Switch Cafe for a monster burger and a very warming cup of coffee. Many thanks to BigDave, clutchless and focus frenzy for letting me bounce on their bikes :clap:

Many thanks to TimeToRide, BigDave, reddogbmw, TossingLead and focus frenzy for the romp through LBJ grasslands. It's been a while since I've been than way and all I could think was "Hmm... it's really not that bad once you get used to the no-mud..."

I got home around 6PM, snuggled Q under his blanket and threw gear all over the living room floor. Probably need to take care of that now...:rider:

Yes Robin that was (wait for it) Cool.

Enjoyed the meet up and seeing everyone again.

Back