• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Got two new bikes

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Echols
Unfortunately my Yamaha ST decided to hit a car broadside at 60mph. Stupid bike. It was totaled but I only got 3 bones broken in my back. I'm up and running and wanted to show you my new bikes. IMG_0726.JPG

For some reason I can't get the picture of my 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 to load. Guess I can try later.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my Yamaha ST decided to hit a car broadside at 60mph. Stupid bike. It was totaled but I only got 3 bones broken in my back. I'm up and running and wanted to show you my new bikes.View attachment 39803

For some reason I can't get the picture of my 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 to load. Guess I can try later.

If you are trying to upload the image as an attachment, it must be no bigger than 640 X 480 and I think around 190KB. If it is, you need to resize it and save it as a smaller version before uploading.

awrighty then! Great news!

Although....might want to let bones heal before getting on dirt/gravel. jus sayin...

but i bet we could find a good route

Back