• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello All

Reaction score
Well let me start by saying that I have been without a bike for nearly 10 years now and I just got my SV1000 last week. Man o man what I have missed! I was checking out the weather for this weekend and it looks awesome! So I decided to look for a forum that I could find some info on nice scenic bike rides in East Texas. Looks like I found the right place. :-D I am from Baytown and there isn't alot of nice touring roads around here. Well, looks to be a great forum so needless to say I found a home hear to keep me busy reading up on everyones nice bikes and nice tours.

Howdy,

:tab Glad you found us, welcome aboard.

I am from Baytown and there isn't alot of nice touring roads around here.

Man... this has to be the understatement of the century! :lol: Be sure to keep an eye on the Upcoming Ride/Trips/Events forum. Something is always going on somewhere. Got pics of the bike?

Adios,

Back