• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding the Dalton Highway

:clap:

Way to go! Many riders have done this, but very few have gone there and back to Texas in ten days.

Planning the next LD ride?

RB

That was cool. Wish it would have been a little drier for when my son and I did that trip.

Congrats at making the trip

It's funny because you said highway, then forgot to include a video with a highway in it. :rofl:

:clap:

Way to go! Many riders have done this, but very few have gone there and back to Texas in ten days.

Planning the next LD ride?

RB

He's going to help me get my first 1000 in 24 hours in a couple weeks....but for him that's like running to 7-11 for a Slurpee.

I'd love to do that someday, but in the company of folks who are much more resourceful riders, and much better mechanics, than I am. For me to try that by myself would be, well.... :nono:

Ha ha. I'm generally a half-full person about life. But when it comes to machines, mean-time-to-failure, and my ability to fix them, I'm about a 3/4-empty guy. And so.... :nono:

That's why I prefer The scientific method.

It's neither half full nor half empty. It's simply at 50% capacity. What you do with the extra space is up to you [emoji3]

Back