• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Junction area Dualsport adventure

Reaction score
First Name
Trace
Last Name
Pharis
Ive missed doing a Junction, camp wood, 3 twisted sisters, james river weekend dualsport event since we had an epic one back a few years ago.

Im looking at a weekend in Mid February....

Maybe headquarters out of Camp Wood? Junction, Leakey.....

My Dualsport has been sitting around for way too long and its time to get back in the saddle....so im just seeing if there is any interest in putting together a group event...

Yes! Pick a date and I am in. We should also camp at Medina Highpoint or Garner State Park

I was thinking of heading that way the weekend of February 13th if weather is ok and try some of the loops in the Hill Country Adventure guide. I've got that Monday off and the wife says I'm getting grumpy so...

I've got an IMS tank that needs to get on my WR250R first!

Would love to join a group if it works out!

Joe

Yes! Pick a date and I am in. We should also camp at Medina Highpoint or Garner State Park

I'm in with this. I'm taking the 500 to TJ's to have the Rekluse adjusted and I'll be ready rock.

There are lots of Hill Country rides coming up, including Rich's shakedown for Mexico ride.

Folks are in town the weekend of the 13th and after. If you guys go then my thoughts will be with you, but my Bike won't. [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the 13th. should work for me too.

Where do we meet? I can ride from here via the old traditional route of 308 > James River over to Salt Branch then ride on Old Junction Road etc. into the booming town of Junction.

I like the Sun Valley Inn @ $39/night.

:clap:

RB

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_WbIcB3THY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_WbIcB3THY[/ame]

Last edited:
Back