• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dfw to rocky ridge ds ride saturday march 26?

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
i was going to ride my nc700 to rocky ridge Saturday and get my dirt sense sharpened up. anybdody else want to go?

i will leave from keller area around 9am, come back around 4.

0b28c5450ad0823c198129c661d283e7.jpg

Last edited:
I have never been to Rocky Ridge Ranch, is it just a circuit or is it trails? I live in McKinney, so not too far to go for a weekend..

Gary

Last edited:
I have never been to Rocky Ridge Ranch, is it just a circuit or is it trails? I live in McKinney, so not too far to go for a weekend..

Gray

It has trails, creeks and overall I would call it a playground.

Had already planned on going to Red River on Friday, but not sure if they will open early. Let me ask the people that I am going with if they want to do RR on Saturday instead. I'll let you know.

Looks like I'll be riding there, but likely on a full dirt bike. If my daughter comes I'll bring the klr and we might follow your 700 around a bit.

OK...I'm in for sure, heading out there from DNT@PGBT, should take about 1 hour. Never been there so a few questions...where should we meet? Do I need an OHV sticker & do they sell them there?

See you tomorrow. I'll be driving a white Chevy Colorado with the TTR in the back. Another friend is coming along as well but I think he's riding there. He's on a white DRZ....I think!

Last edited:
We will probably get there around 10. I've been once, and the parking is pretty much open. We'll be in a red Ford flex with a trailer.

No OHV sticker required, and the first time I was there we couldn't find the guy to pay. We were told to go on in by a regular, and we paid on the way out.

Enjoyed riding with you guys today. Mister K gave the 700 a pretty good workout today in the mud. Charrito gave thr TTR a pretty good mud bath today also. Never have my camera when I need it.

Back