• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Lufkin

Reaction score
First Name
Cyrus
Hi, I'm Cyrus I live in Lufkin.. I ride a Yamaha V Star 650. I just saw someone link to this site from another forum.. thought I'd join. I also see that there is an adventure planned for tomorrow.. I'm gonna think about it... not sure if I wanna off road it. :eek2:

Welcome to the site. I guess that was me you saw posting on the East Texas Riders' site. That ride on Monday may be a bit of a challenge for the V-Star if you aren't running a relatively agressive tread on your tires.

This site is open to anyone that rides motorcycles. You will find a wide variety of types and styles of riders here. To the most part, postings and communication on this site are "family friendly" unless there are cautionary notes attached. I appreciate the way Scott Friday, the owner of this site, has kept this arena to what I feel is a great role model for responsible discussion and decent behavior.

I encourage you to scout around the site, pay particular attention to "stickies" at the top of each forum, as they are good guides.

I like riding the hard surfaced roads around the area, also. Look forward to meeting you and sharing some great two-wheeled experiences.

Welcome, Glad to see another East Texan.
I live in nacogdoches and ride every day......
Hope to see ya around.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna sit this one out.. And it was you on the East Texas forum.. A few of the guys at church have a paved trip planned for tomorrow so I'm gonna tag along with them. We will definitely have to ride soon though!

Back