• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from south of Metromess

Reaction score
Been following the board for couple of months, but just signing in. Anyone from south of Metromess?

Rode for years when I was younger but after an unfortunate encounter with a cage, gave it up. But kids are basically grown and middle age madness sets in and I'm on the road again. Once its in your blood it never really leaves.

Hi to all! Hope to get there for next pie run.

Infinite Madness said:
Anyone from south of Metromess?

Way south of the Metromess..........:lol2: And just a little north of JHansen.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome! I am also south of the metro mess, but north of the "Thing that Ate East Texas!" aka Houston.:eek2:

Infinite Madness said:
Anyone from south of Metromess?
I know of several in Midlothian, Waxahachie, and Red Oak who cross county lines to join us Tarrant County folks for Meet & Greets on Tuesday nights. Some folks will ride just about anywhere...

welcome.gif

Hey Madness, welcome to the forum. I'm just a few miles down the road in Burleson. We have monthly get togethers over in Johnson County that folks from all over the metromess have taken to. Check the upcoming rides section for the next one.

Ride on!:rider:

Back