• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Spring

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ride a 2005 Honda ST1300.. Been hanging out at ST owners.com. Heard about this site from a friend and figured I could hang out here too! Been mostly commuting with the occasional weekend run. Looking to go on more rides and get to know my way around the backroads of Texas better. I've lived in the Houston area for 26yrs now and there is still so much more for me to see of our beautiful state. What better way than on two wheels!

Chris

:welcome: Just where in Spring? Harris or Montgomery County? There's a few of us here from Spring.:rider:

Welcome to the site. Several ST riders lurking around here. Be looking for bike nights not too far from you. TWT is known for eating and talking along with riding for lots of good clean fun.
BTW, that off red really looks sharp on the ST.

Thanks everyone!

jhansen said:
:welcome: Just where in Spring? Harris or Montgomery County? There's a few of us here from Spring.:rider:

Harris County, Just south of the Harris/Montgomery county line. Londonderry Subdivision which is on Kuykendahl near Huffsmith rd.

Had a nice ride this morning with STill Fiddlin. Took a loop through Montgomery, Carlos, Navasota, Field Store and back through Magnolia..

Welcome, I am just down the road from you. I am at Kuykendahl and Dowdell in Creekside Place. You look familiar I think I have seen you on Kuykendahl on my way to work, I am the guy riding the red and black dual sport bike (KLR) who is occasionally heading in the opposite direction of you.
Again welcome.

Howdy Chris, :wave:

There are some nice roads out towards Lake Livingston. Sounds like we need to plan a ride out there soon.

Back