• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Patagonia Ride

I can't find Ride Adventures in Orsono, so I can't help but wonder if Ride Adventures is run out of the MotoAdventura motorcycle rental shop. If it happens to be so, please tell the owner Roberto, that there are a couple "gringos" on blue KTM's that continue to be totally grateful for pulling our bacon out of the grease!

With chains practically hanging on by a thread, he had the only two sets of 525 chains and sprockets for KTM 990's in all of southern Chile. Why, when he's a BMW shop, we didn't know, and didn't care. We were prepared to pay through the nose, however his prices and service charge were very reasonable.

I wouldn't mind doing this, but timing isn't good for me right now.

Last edited:
I can't find Ride Adventures in Orsono, so I can't help but wonder if Ride Adventures is run out of the MotoAdventura motorcycle rental shop. If it happens to be so, please tell the owner Roberto, that there are a couple "gringos" on blue KTM's that continue to be totally grateful for pulling our bacon out of the grease!

With chains practically hanging on by a thread, he had the only two sets of 525 chains and sprockets for KTM 990's in all of southern Chile. Why, when he's a BMW shop, we didn't know, and didn't care. We were prepared to pay through the nose, however his prices and service charge were very reasonable.

I wouldn't mind doing this, but timing isn't good for me right now.

This will be my 3rd time doing western South America under three different touring companies and all of them have ...so far gotten there bikes from MotoAdventura. A super organization that keeps their bikes in top notch shape. I will pass along your message.

This will be my 3rd time doing western South America under three different touring companies and all of them have ...so far gotten there bikes from MotoAdventura. A super organization that keeps their bikes in top notch shape. I will pass along your message.

Great! Yeah, we were impressed. They even had some take-offs or extra latches for my Gobi cases that I had knocked off in a bus accident south of Bariloche.

The man himself:
ILuTlCR0opzphWi0zpgDiFzXyrqQARkxsoXgFy0zAIwmQosEZuHHntQKJFzRRE3ClUoN0Il4NWqrmIsg3Nw=w863-h647-no.jpg

MotoAdventura Orsono:
6Lh62WW5P0qmqR-kpVeOOPweAcNDWp8vc8DfBHiP5OjSoGe5--lblZwwJEOR8cYROsLC_UoOYltD1BMNW4w=w863-h647-no.jpg

Back