• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding Powell's on 1/15 (SE Austin)

Great video...thanks Joel. That right hand turn on fluffy sand is evil. Dropped my bike 4 times this weekend on the wretched things. :oops:

I just spoke with my friend Jason that helped put this together and it sounds like there will be more rides coming and possibly an informal race with small prizes just to make it interesting. He works at Capital Motorsports with Sean from TJ's, and they are going to put together some more of these in the future. Visit them at the shop if you get a chance. Sean is one of the most knowledgeable parts guys you'll see behind a counter. They have a full service garage and can order any parts you need. The shop is behind the dealership in a warehouse and is located across 183 from Cycle Gear.

Victor

Anyone riding Powell tomorrow? I see the ranch is open, posted on TON. Going to bring the boy out there. Nice break from the heat!

Maybe they changed it based solely on the break in temps?
roll the bikes and the kids out of bed, still lots of time!

Back