• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit 1250 owners in Denver, CO area?

fjlee

Reaction score
Hi folks........

New 2016 Bandit 1250 owner.

If there's any 1250 owners in the Denver area, I'd welcome a chance to talk to them.

Maybe get aquainted via email, then a phone conversation or 2?

My email is:
carkenord at at at juno.com

Hope to hear from you........

FjLee SW Denver CO

Hello fj, I just traded in my 2007 SV650 and picked up a 2016 Bandit a couple weeks ago. I'm in Greeley and work out of Brighton. I find myself taking the long way home on many occasions. I'm always up for a ride.

Take care,

Chris

Hello fj, I just traded in my 2007 SV650 and picked up a 2016 Bandit a couple weeks ago. I'm in Greeley and work out of Brighton. I find myself taking the long way home on many occasions. I'm always up for a ride.

Take care,

Chris

Hi Chris........

Tnx for the response!

We can exchange some "new owners initial impression" stuff, eh?

Therefore, I've sent you an email

FjLee......SW Denver....2016 big Bandit......1984 Yamaha FJ1100

Take care,

Chris

Tnx for response, Chris..........

Please PM me.......I think I'm having keyboard probs......or communication probs?? !!

FjLee .......SW Denver.........2016 big Bandit

Back