• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

recommendations kevlar riding jeans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

Hi all,

I have some kevlar riding jeans. Waist is 36 and post retirement I have dropped to a 32 waist, so they are just falling off me. I am in the market for replacements.

May I ask for some recommendations please? Most of my Houston area summer riding is in high heat/humidity conditions. So, I prefer some airflow.

thanks!

I have a pair of Draggin Jeans that have held up well and are comfortable for Texas summer riding.:sun:

Take a look at Brosh jeans. They were my preference before I out grew them.

I recently got the Klim Outrider and I love them. The legs are made to go over boots for the most part and I'm probably going to just have them taken up about 2 inches (plus lose some weight so I can just buy a smaller pair). They are also very affordable and extremely comfortable in decent amounts of heat. They're not an overpant, but come with the pads you can remove if you choose so you can wear them all day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Kli...ts&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bought some! And YES, they are superb. Very happy and not falling off me.
Comfortable and very well made and priced fine.

Thanks!

:clap:

Glad they worked out for you. I'm still enjoying my six year old pairs.

Back