• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Bday18_zpss1utkgsy.jpg

Best birthday ever! Thanks, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bday18_zpss1utkgsy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Best birthday ever! Thanks, guys.

Man, I wish I could see this! I suspect you are wearing a big sombrero, riding a stick horse and being chased around the restaurant by a band of mariachi. Wait ... that was my 50th.

Photobucket has gone to pay per view. If you aren't paying a subscription then only you can see the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
HA! I found a fix for Google Chrome that allows for blocked Photobucket photos to be seen. If you are using Chrome, go to the three bullets @ top right -> "More tools" -> "Extensions"-> go to the very bottom and select "Get more extensions"-> Type in "Photobucket Fixer" -> select and install "Photobucket Embedded Image Fix". Viola, now you can see the wonderful picture of Rob's CRAZY birthday celebration.

Last edited:
Sometimes this works also. Click on the square box icon that looks like a mountain with the sun rising and paste the direct link into it.

robs_bday_zpsl4vofpie.jpg

There's a fix for FIrefox as well:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/

You'll need to clear your cache before it will work. From your home page, history-> clear recent history. In the pull down menu "Time range to clear:" select "Everything". In the body of the window, be sure the box next to "Cache" is checked. Then hit the "Clear now" button on the bottom. Restart Firefox (close and reopen) and it should work.

Last edited:
JesusChuy_zpsodqtt8r0.jpg

Yes, we have a new King! :hail:

Last edited:
The bridge traffic really slurps that time of day, but we'll try.

Go to the 1:10' mark in this video. The guy on the Guzzi look familiar to anyone here?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Cgyd2437s&spfreload=10"]Cycle Gear Almeda Bike Night pt.2 - YouTube[/ame]

I know it's suuuuuuuper!!! early, but it's because I have an ulterior motive, so how about Pipeline on Spencer this Wednesday?

The "other one" is all over the country from eBay sales. :lol2:

Last edited:
This is a little bit early but I was wondering if we could go to Chuy's off of Beltway 8 in Pasadena this week? Wonder if Jesus can eat an Elvis meal again??

Back