• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 MexTrek #6, Oct 26th to 29th 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sad I have to have a title in my name. What's happening in the case that a bank still has the title because I still owe some money on the bike?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sad I have to have a title in my name. What's happening in the case that a bank still has the title because I still owe some money on the bike?

That is fine just bring your registration paperwork you got when you got when you registered it.. Will work fine, that`s what
i used..

Goyko, it might be a good idea to alert your bank that you are taking the bike out of country. Mine didn't have a problem with it. They wanted to know the exact dates of travel. I got a letter from them to take with me, but it wasn't needed for border crossings.

Registered and paid!

Looking forward to seeing my new friends again!

Greg

How do I get registered because I thought I had. But I have not gotten a reply. Do you have a registration link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to sign up the other day and I think I am just waiting for a confirmation email. But I have a friend who invited me and he knows many others that are committed to this trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are official David! But you still need to pay, along with the other folks who registered but didn't make payment yet.

Ken M
Brandon M
Glen S
Greg Br
Tommy D
Danny B
John D
Wade R
David H

Last edited:
Ok, I am registered. Now I need to come up with a good plan...

Awesome man!! How is your CRFL? I hope all is well!

Justin

Hey Justin! Looking forward to hanging with you again, bro!

My insurance totaled my old one so I found a slightly used one at Mancuso in LaMarque. Already took it to Big Bend back in January! I'm so ready for another Mextrek. Glad to see you signed up!

Hey Justin! Looking forward to hanging with you again, bro!

My insurance totaled my old one so I found a slightly used one at Mancuso in LaMarque. Already took it to Big Bend back in January! I'm so ready for another Mextrek. Glad to see you signed up!

Ah okay. Right on buddy. How was Big Bend? I am heading that way for the Around the Bend rally in a few weeks! Your bike do well there?

Ah okay. Right on buddy. How was Big Bend? I am heading that way for the Around the Bend rally in a few weeks! Your bike do well there?

Big Bend felt like being on another planet. I had no idea how desolate that place was. We only did the State Park, but in two full days of riding we still had not seen it all! My little bike did fine. Just one front flat on the last day of the trip. My friend was on a Husky 350 2-stroke so most of the time he was way, way ahead of me. The wind almost blew our tents off the mountain we were camped on. But yeah, we had a really good time!

When we planned the trip, I didn't even know about the TWT trip that was already scheduled, or we might have done it instead. Regardless, you are in for some fantastic riding in some beautiful country.

How do you use Paypal to pay to an email address? Wade R.

How do you use Paypal to pay to an email address? Wade R.

Go to PayPal.com. Log in. Click on the option send money. Click on friends and family (no transaction fees). Than its gonna ask who are you sending to. Type in the email address. Type amount. Click send. :rider:

Ooops. I neglected to post that I am in. I will likely be going down a few days early to get a bit more riding in. I'll register shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back