• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello From South Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Clyde
Last Name
Semar
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Been reading this forum for a while and finaly decided to post.

I have been riding here in South Texas for over 28 years. My present bikes are a 1998 Kawasaki Voyager that the wife and I travel a lot on, and when the wife is working and I am playing I ride an 05 harley sportster. Both bikes are great fun. Just yesterday friends and I did over 480 miles of riding that included the famous twisted sisters around Leakey, TX. Of course 350 miles of that was just getting there and back. You see we live in Beeville, TX which is about halfway between San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
I am an Air Force Veteran, have 2 grown boys and 1 really georgous granddaughter. (don't believe, just ask me)

I enjoy the forum, especially the ride reports. I hope to get involved in that soon.

Welcome to the site. Victoria is my home town, not far from you

in fact both my parents grew up in Beeville, and I think that's where my dad graduated high school. The old family farm is in skidmore

howdy.gif
:tab Welcome to the site!!

Back