• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

jtm133

Reaction score
Howdy from Austin-

back to the moto world after a long time away. just bought a very slightly used '08 klr 650...having a blast so far....

yeah-the guy who bought originally decided it was too big...he traded in for a scooter supposedly (?)...had some scratches from being dropped at least once on each side...other than that...have put 200 miles on in 3 days...its good to go....

:welcome: to the site!

Let's see some photos of that KLR in action! :rider:

Welcome to TWTex. If it's been awhile since you last rode you may want to seriously consider taking the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class. Well worth your while and will give you the equivalent of two years riding experience.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Beware the KLR, they have been known to induce their owners into doing crazy things... :wary:

Yeah...can definitely see that happening....like running an errand to the pet store and end up being out for 3 hours and down a dirt road lost?...

Yeah...can definitely see that happening....like running an errand to the pet store and end up being out for 3 hours and down a dirt road lost?...

You are going to fit in just fine here. Welcome to TWT. Err, do you like BBQ & pie? Its kind of important here.

I love BBQ...Smittys in Lockhart is our favorite. want to make a BBQ breakfast Snows run sometime soon (only open on saturday, opens at 0800 and closes when they run out of meat, usually aroung 1000)...pie I like as well...Cherry is my favorite...

I love BBQ...Smittys in Lockhart is our favorite. want to make a BBQ breakfast Snows run sometime soon (only open on saturday, opens at 0800 and closes when they run out of meat, usually aroung 1000)...pie I like as well...Cherry is my favorite...

Just saw your post here. Welcome. Great site. Great people. Oh, BTW, I shared your Smitty's BBQ with Paige. You are her new best friend.

Think you should tell these folks about the 'intermediate' riding school you get to attend next month??? :flip:

Intermediate? Intermediate is why I parked my work truck at the office and have been commuting and taking every excuse to go ride (like to get you and Paige BBQ from Lochart) so that I won't look like a complete moron when your training Sgt. Yells at me.....

Back