• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Might As Well Be A Newbie!!

Reaction score
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
GRAY
I recently bought myself a 2000 cbr f4. I had a bike prior to joining the military about 9 years ago (94 gsxr 750). A friend of mine told me about this site so I figured I would give it a try. So hello, my name is Michael and Im just here to meet some new people and learn more about my new found hobby.

Hey Michael... glad to see you could make it around to posting. Lots of great people here and I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting some of them and hopefully making it out to some meet and greets... and some pie runs! :rider: :eat:

How about a picture of that bike? I've seen it but, everyone else hasn't...

:welcome:

Kim mentioned the drag races - they were a kick the last time.

Also, the Tarrant County bunch meets each week on Tuesday nights (different places), in NRH on Fridays for ice cream, and for breakfast on Saturday mornings - see the "Upcoming Events" section...

Sorry, no more Michaels allowed. You can stay if you change your name.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the asylum. :welcome: We're mostly harmless here.

Hey Michael... glad to see you could make it around to posting. Lots of great people here and I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting some of them and hopefully making it out to some meet and greets... and some pie runs! :rider: :eat:

How about a picture of that bike? I've seen it but, everyone else hasn't...

Ok, im trying to post some pics and avitars, but im having issues. i have no admin avitars available and it keeps telling me invalid url when i try to upload pics from photobucket, im workin on it

downloaded4sept2008021-1.jpg

downloaded5sept2008001.jpg

downloaded5sept2008007.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:

Keep your name. We can address more people at once that way..............:mrgreen:

Back