• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from the Great White North!

Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Murray
I have been lurking for a while and enjoy the banter. I have a 2007 Triumph Bonneville and a 2008 Suzuki 1250 Bandit.

Cheers,

Ted

:welcome: So, you're lacking a little heat and humidity? We can send you some mosquitos... :trust:

welcome!
One of these days I'd like to visit BC, I hear its awesome

By the time he got down here and then got back up home, it'd be time to head down again! Hey, you'd rack up some good mileage on your bikes. :rider:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Our riding season is almost over for the year and I am already planning for next spring an extended tour down to the southern US states. So you never know.....

Ted

Since when did Surrey become the Great White North:rofl

More like the Great Wet North(west)

Come on down to Texas when you have a day to ride all the good roads, bring Timmy's

Since when did Surrey become the Great White North:rofl

More like the Great Wet North(west)

Come on down to Texas when you have a day to ride all the good roads, bring Timmy's

Your profile says you are a transplanted canuck. You have a short memory. It is true it rains a fair bit but when the temp drops....... See the photos for a reminder.

No Timmy's for you .. one year!

Attachments

• 100_3760.jpg
    100_3760.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_3777.jpg
    100_3777.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 117
Our riding season is almost over for the year and I am already planning for next spring an extended tour down to the southern US states. So you never know.....

Ted

As you can see, I like those Bonnies and Bandits too. :lol2:

I may pass you on your way down. I don't have anything firmed up, but I am going to Canada next spring. :rider:

Your profile says you are a transplanted canuck. You have a short memory. It is true it rains a fair bit but when the temp drops....... See the photos for a reminder.

No Timmy's for you .. one year!

Just doing the stereotype

My inlaws and oldest son are in Trail & my brother just left Maple Ridge

This is what we left in Ontario

18842809_onP3Q-M.jpg

Welcome to the site :wave:

Check out this month's Pie Run ;-)

ya'all come down now eh! I am transplant too. Been here in Texas for 10 years now. Just got back into bikes last summer and have discovered the joys of riding dual sport in the Hill Country. Grew up riding the soggy muddy trails just s. of Algonquin Park. Anyone do any ice racing when they were up there? I had a Can-Am 250 and an XR250 that i raced a couple of times. Blowing past 700cc snowmobiles was always a lot of fun.

How about a trade? We'll send you mosquitos and you send us some snow - but just for Christmas??

:welcome:

Back