• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Landing Gear

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Saw this at the K1600 forum and thought it would be interesting to share...

[ame="http://youtu.be/VMXLf2wRypY"]GL-Korea MotorBike landing-gear "Learn how to use and run the landing gear7" - YouTube[/ame]

Now I only need reverse.... :trust:

Dang, he can't use a clutch to save his life. No wonder he needs the training wheels. Camilo, I've seen you ride, you don't need training wheels. :)

Dang, he can't use a clutch to save his life. No wonder he needs the training wheels. Camilo, I've seen you ride, you don't need training wheels. :)

But reverse would be real nice to have....

Apparently, he can't use a wireless microphone either.

Well, he did slip the clutch an awful lot. Given the point of the landing gear, I would think a more effective ad, when on the concrete ramp, would be to have completely released the clutch, then ambled the bike in a very tight circle at low RPM.

I'll give him this, though. He turned that big bike in a fairly tight circle on dirt. That's an easy place to have a tipover and he made it around without mishap.

My GL1800 has reverse and they make landing gear setup for them too!:eek2::lol2::rider:

Those are nice for keeping a disabled person riding. I'd rock that bike if I needed to. Anything that keeps people riding is ok in my book.

Back