• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Ecuador trip. Aug'13.

Vinny

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Vinny
Returned recently from visiting some family in Ecuador. A total of two weeks.
I' goint to put a link to our pictures. They include some family and some paraglididng pictures. The highlight of the trip was the rental of two 200 cc bikes for a week.
We rode off road as much as posible. You'll find some great landscape pictures here. We had a great time with the bikes until my brothers bike split a cylinder on the last day:giveup:. We made it high in the mountains, late in the day. The fog and rain reached us while waiting for a truck to pick the bike up. maybe a 3 hr wait.
A great trip . The 200 cc bikes did great in that enviorment. 60 mph are very rare since its hard to find a straight road:rider:.
Hope you enjoy.

http://www.vinueza.net/Ecuador-13

Looks like a great time! Very nice pics :thumb:

Yep, sure looks like a great time. And thanks for helping my buddy Carney plan his Ecuador trip -- and inviting him over for lunch. :sun:

Yep, sure looks like a great time. And thanks for helping my buddy Carney plan his Ecuador trip -- and inviting him over for lunch. :sun:

They are great. We actually spent a week with them.

Back