• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prescott AZ December 2012

viper

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
My trip to Prescott Az this past December 2012. Temperature about 20F. Shot with GoPro Hero2. Edited with Sony Vegas. Music by myself with my former band in 2006. Here's about 100 miles edited into 4 minutes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nnqZ9NMNKM&feature=share&list=UUOqOoRBFWTiM9JXMybs-9nQ"]My 2011 DRZ400S AZ Ride 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Brrrrr.....

Were there several instances of the front-end washing out on the icy/snowy parts?

It was slick in allot of spots where the snow had melted and refroze earlier that week. There at the end of the video it was just plain scarey but I managed to keep the shiney side up the whole time. Thanks for watching!

Cool, both the video and you. Or maybe a better description of you would be CCCCOOOLD. Does the DRZ have enough spare current to support electric clothing?

Cool, both the video and you. Or maybe a better description of you would be CCCCOOOLD. Does the DRZ have enough spare current to support electric clothing?
It does but it's limited to wattage of the factory stator. I had a heated vest on. I could have probably run heated grips and will next winter. I stayed pretty warm with thermal underwear, jeans, ski pants, wool socks, neck gator and riding jacket with liner but my hands got cold. Even with Head Ski gloves. Thanks for watching!

Back