• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For the Adventurous. Check it out!!!

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
I don't know the guy, but I would enjoy buying him a beer and listening to him for a while around a camp fire.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwIx-tVV8A"]The Brokentooth Project part one - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to talk to a guy that wears a kilt, owns a KLR and has ridden aboot Canada just give me a call LOL

I like his food packing selection...

My wife didn't like that video much. Especially when I keep mentioning that I want to do a moto-adventure.:rider:

Well heck, I see the problem. He needs a side car, fix all that falling down stuff easy.
"It only an adventure when something goes wrong." Mark Twain, I believe.

My Scottish family members always tell me that a real man wears nothing under he's kilt (Ive never tried one!)!! :trust: It looks awfully cold out there to have nothing on underneath! :eek2: ! Love the commentary to the video.. Great sense of Humor!! He would be a great guy to spend a few hours with..

So Calgary, what's under your kilt?? No pictures please.. :lol2: Maybe I should have wiped the CRF seat a bit cleaner after I bought it from you!! :rofl:

Gary

Dude... have you listened to yourself? You cant even understand your accent!

Dude that is the funniest thing I have heard from you. It could also be that you have been really funny for years but I ain't been paying attention to what you've been saying LOL

So Calgary, what's under your kilt?? No pictures please.. :lol2: Maybe I should have wiped the CRF seat a bit cleaner after I bought it from you!! :rofl:

Gary

You Only wear my pride under your kilt if your a true Scottie
As for pictures I think there are a couple from where I turned up to the Dallas Friday night bike on the klr in a kilt - lol

I would have thrown that seat out and worn gloves when taking it off the bike

One time I heard someone ask a Scotsman what he wore under his kilt, his answer was "me boots of course". As good of an answer as any I guess.
What's with all the white dirt in that video any way? Don't look good to me.

What's with all the white dirt in that video any way? Don't look good to me.

I think he's got some kind of setting messed up on his camera. I thought maybe it was my monitor but if it is all white on your screen too, there must be an issue with his camera.

Back