• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

aftermarket lights

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I'm considering adding some running lights to see better at night. I would like some suggestions from anyone willing to give their opinion on one's they like or don't like. should I use a fuse block? I would like to hook them up to a toggle switch also. Is their something on youtube showing how to do this? Thanks everyone. Gary :rider:

I installed a pair of advmonster model 30 lights through a fuzebox fuse box and a Skene lighting controller on my FJR. The Skene controller can run the lights at a lower power and then at full power when you switch the lights to full beam.

If money is no object then check out Clearwater lights out Denali from twisted throttle. They all come with a wiring harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks Guys, unfortunately Clearwater are just too expensive, so I think I'll go with Denali d4's. also not cheap but visibility day or night is probably worth the cost.

Back