• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Finally Made Account...

RoverT

Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Hello all, I'm Trevor. For those of you that know him, I'm Randypower's son. I've been to a few rides and meets with him but never had an account so I finally did the smart thing and made one.
I ride when I can around the Spring Branch area. Been riding about 6 years now. Done lots of motocross, eventually picked up an XT225 as my first street legal bike. Now I'm on to a 2012 Ninja 250 and a 2008 kx250f (no more dual sport rides for me:argh: )
I've attached a few pics of my bikes. The only shots I have of the kx though are riding pics.

Attachments

• Ninja 2.jpg
    Ninja 2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 173
  • NINJA.jpg
    NINJA.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Jump.jpg
    Jump.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Corner.jpg
    Corner.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 187
  • adv Triple.jpg
    adv Triple.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 171
Enjoyed talking to you at breakfast in Blanco. Glad you signed up.

Hey you sound familiar. I'm pretty sure I've seen you on that Ninja in my neighborhood. Great photos too.

Nice visiting with you and dad again at last Sundays meet and greet. Been too long. Hope to see you two camping with us when we get that way again. Try to find another sweet spot for us to use for a gathering around you. KP
https://youtu.be/p7iAQ-e6CKE

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing y'all on some rides soon.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back