• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

04 Tiger and 05 ST1300 for sale

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Black and well used, 57k miles on the clock, not a garage queen she has a few scrapes and nicks earned in stories from far flung places like Devils Tower and Chaco Canyon. Currently housed in Houston area but happy to help with delivery to a new home if needed.

Hand grip warmers, full luggage set, PIAA lights, pigtail, hand deflectors, power socket, good tires and 2 custom seats, brand new battery. Service at home and regular, full synthetic oil used every 5k, runs like a top and she has never failed to bring me safely home. (the 'safely' part could be argued by some folks but that was more about the rider)

All she needs is a new rider as this one is a bit worn out.
Back injury forces me to quit adventure riding, so make me an offer and give this girlie a new home.
Asking only $2700 OBO... please email baccusnz at yahoo dot com or respond here.
Happy to answer any questions, or listen to offers.
Would consider trade +$ for a classic Valkyrie Interstate in excellent shape.

Also selling a red Honda '05 ST1300 with ABS, 25k miles, custom seat, fused power block, bar risers, hand grip warmers, electric windshield, hyperlites, and other extras, $5500 if anyone is interested.
It has everything you need, unless you need the tiger.

Last edited:
Can we please have a picture of the tiger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please have a picture of the tiger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I have been meaning to do that but life happened...

Attachments

• 2013-06-25 13.27.32.jpg
    2013-06-25 13.27.32.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20170526_155504734.jpg
    IMG_20170526_155504734.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 244
  • ST1300oregon.jpg
    ST1300oregon.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 182
  • ST1300idahoborder.jpg
    ST1300idahoborder.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
How is the recovery coming along?

Hey Scott,
Recovery going slow but working out pretty well. there was a little more damage than first noticed but still under the 'surgery required' line, which is great. Walking is still painful and requires a cane most of the time but I'm seeing improvement every week in strength and ROM. Still getting more swelling and pain than I expected but it's reducing, just very slowly. Overall pretty happy with the progress, so are the doctor's and physiotherapists so I guess that's all good, maybe I just have too high an expectation!
I'm catching up on my reading! lol
How are you doing?

Improving, the regular trips to the hospital have been spread out to every three weeks for labs and infusion. Getting stronger and gaining a little weight, I got down to 170 right after surgery. I still haven't gone back to work, I had planned on going back in July but was told they had little work so take another month off, the same for August, half the staff is on vacation. There are four projects signed but waiting on the NTP to start. I am slated to work on a project in Diego Garcia.

Price drop for a new month.
Happy to have feedback, if you think I'm too high make an offer.

Back