• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

It's buried a little ways back, but for anyone checking in, we are doing the Monument Inn this week. Hope to see y'all there!

I am going to try to get out a little early to make it there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's probably due to the extension of the URL after the .jpg. I tried taking the "?dl=0" off of the URL and it still didn't like it. Wish I could have made the ride.

pickett_house_zpsrsoy7pxb.jpg

Last edited:
It's probably due to the extension of the URL after the .jpg. I tried taking the "?dl=0" off of the URL and it still didn't like it. Wish I could have made the ride.

pickett_house_zpsrsoy7pxb.jpg

Hey, you got it! Thanks, Jay, and yes, wish you could have made it too. It was HOT, but a lot of fun.

I'm not going to make it tonight. Should be able to make next week,

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't see that one either Rob. The link that showed up in my email worked, but it doesn't show up in the thread for some reason.

Moument_zpswaosse5t.jpg

Too late for me. Thanks though. Enjoy the ride.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

See you at Rudy's.

And for anyone joining us, if you haven't been to Rudy's lately, they removed the gas pumps. So, if you want to top off, be sure to do it before you get to Rudy's.

Chad

I'm still not in riding condition. Hope y'all have a good ride and don't melt.

The heat just makes the tires stick better.

That was a fun ride. A tad bit warm, but still a fun ride.

It had rained down 35 where I split off with you guys, hope you stayed dry.

Yep, we had a great time too. Hope Julia will get those pics posted up soon.

Chad, Josh, and I decided last minute to do a little more riding. We're at Noah's Ark right now. As soon as I get home and have Wi-Fi, I will upload the pics. They turned out great!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

It was a fun ride. The northeast crew is going for a ride tomorrow if anyone wants to join

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back