• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

What are the Austin bike nights like now?
Monday at the draught horse is a goner.
Tue at Docs?? Not sure

Heard there was a new one but I forgot where and what night.
Thursday nights they get together at Opal Divine in N Austin at Mopac and Parmer. Tuesdays there is a meet at ABGB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

BearJ3w, Welcome to Texas! It's almost riding season again - Soo freaking hot lately. Check with your local Meetup.com motorcycle groups for more info on Bike Nights. FYI - Some of them are starting to use Facebook groups. Hope you find some soon or someone chimes in.

Hello, new to the forums and to Texas, are there still regular meetups in the DFW area? Braums in Plano?

Multiple meet and eats around DFW every week. Tarrant county has one every Tuesday. I missed today's because i though it was ok Wednesday's haha. Then there's there the Friday ice cream ride forgot the name of the burger joint as I've been out of the loop for 3 years now haha

Sent from my iPhone

Are there any current weekly bike nights for the North Dallas area ?

Marini's empanada house is near Westheimer parkway on Mason next to the Walgreens.

Are there any current weekly bike nights for the North Dallas area ?

If not... maybe you could start one? ;-)

I don't think the events listed in this thread are all current. Most have their own dedicated thread in the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum.

Is the Pie run still happening? They just opened a new Pie in the Sky in South College Station. Close enough to the forest for houstonites to ride through Sam then up to 3090.

I searched, but you can't search for "pie" in the forum. The word is too short.....

Is the Pie run still happening? They just opened a new Pie in the Sky in South College Station. Close enough to the forest for houstonites to ride through Sam then up to 3090.

I searched, but you can't search for "pie" in the forum. The word is too short.....

You just missed the one for last weekend ;-)

Howdy,

:tab This post will be a list of all the regular repeating bike nights, rides, and other events that take place in all the various towns and locations around Texas. "Repeating" in the sense that they are at the same time and place every time. For rides, it would be something like a weekly meet at the Starbucks at a certain time, not necessarily the same route ridden everytime. These are not necessarily TWT events but there are likely to be a good number of TWT members there.

:tab If you want to see an event listed in this post, put the info in a reply to this post and I will put it here. Please be sure to include all the important info like WHEN and WHERE!

GREATER AUSTIN AREA
Moto Guzzi Riders Austin
2nd Monday of the Month
Opal Divines Marina Mopac & Parmer
6:30 - ?

Wimberley Valley Bike Night
Last Wed of ea month, with extended versions every Wed evening
Meet at Shady Oaks RV Resort (cafe, bar, deck, plenty of paved parking) on RR 2325, just 2 mi W past the Fischer Store Rd cutoff.
Meet time is at 6ish
Call Tom at (512) 921-0377 for more info.

----------------------
South Shore Beer Garden
930 Marina Bay Dr
Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565-2513
(281) 334-6378

Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 6:30-9:00pm

MAP

GREATER DFW METROMESS AREA

Blue Hanger Cafe
Northwest Regional Airport every Saturday for breakfast and to assess the world and local situation.
www.Bluehangarcafe.com
They are located off FM 1171 between 35W and State hwy 377. The address is Roanoke, but it may be closer to Northlake.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48390

North Dallas Meet and Greet
DFW area meet and greet for coffee, ride planning and story telling.
Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores
1428 Independence Pkwy, Plano - (972) 596-1404
SE corner of Independence and 15th Street/Main Street/FM544
Every Thursday from 7:30 PM until whenever we call it quits.

TARA meets at the El Fenix in Grapevine on the first Tuesday of the month 7pm.

----------------------
Breakfast meet in Luella, Tx.
2nd Sunday of each Month
7:30 am till whenever
BG's Grill in Luella, TX 903-870-5048

Bryan / College Station

TAMU Motorcycle Club/Brazos Valley Sport Riding (BVSR) bike nights
First Monday of the month at World of Beer at 8 pm. Discounts and deals for attendees and occasional raffles.
All the other Mondays by the Chick Fil A on Texas Ave at 8 pm. Occasional raffles.
Join Facebook group "Brazos Valley Sport Riding" for more info.

---------------------------
Northeast Texas

Northeast Texas Rider Meet and Greet

For all current info on meets, go here.

If you have any questions, send a private message to terrebandit.

-----------------------
Longview Tx.
Bike Night at the Butcher Shop
Second Tuesday 6:30pm
CMA members meet there all welcome

Bike Nights, 2nd Mondays of each month, starting May 11th.
MG's Burgers
1715 N Woods Street
Sherman, TX
6:30-8:30pm
Hosted by CMA Yeshua Riders

Hello all! I'm a newbie and I recently moved to Austin. Are there any regular rides in the Austin area at this point? Now that's it's cooling off, looking to get back out on the road:)

Welcome to Central Texas! I’m in San Antonio but join our sister group Ducati Riders of Austin (All inclusive group - can be found on Facebook). Super social on bike nights and hill country rides with other groups. Cheers amigo!

No idea... But if not, you could always try to start one ;-)

Howdy,

:tab This post will be a list of all the regular repeating bike nights, rides, and other events that take place in all the various towns and locations around Texas. "Repeating" in the sense that they are at the same time and place every time. For rides, it would be something like a weekly meet at the Starbucks at a certain time, not necessarily the same route ridden everytime. These are not necessarily TWT events but there are likely to be a good number of TWT members there.

:tab If you want to see an event listed in this post, put the info in a reply to this post and I will put it here. Please be sure to include all the important info like WHEN and WHERE!

GREATER AUSTIN AREA
Moto Guzzi Riders Austin
2nd Monday of the Month
Opal Divines Marina Mopac & Parmer
6:30 - ?

Wimberley Valley Bike Night
Last Wed of ea month, with extended versions every Wed evening
Meet at Shady Oaks RV Resort (cafe, bar, deck, plenty of paved parking) on RR 2325, just 2 mi W past the Fischer Store Rd cutoff.
Meet time is at 6ish
Call Tom at (512) 921-0377 for more info.

----------------------
South Shore Beer Garden
930 Marina Bay Dr
Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565-2513
(281) 334-6378

Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 6:30-9:00pm

MAP

GREATER DFW METROMESS AREA

Blue Hanger Cafe
Northwest Regional Airport every Saturday for breakfast and to assess the world and local situation.
www.Bluehangarcafe.com
They are located off FM 1171 between 35W and State hwy 377. The address is Roanoke, but it may be closer to Northlake.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48390

North Dallas Meet and Greet
DFW area meet and greet for coffee, ride planning and story telling.
Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores
1428 Independence Pkwy, Plano - (972) 596-1404
SE corner of Independence and 15th Street/Main Street/FM544
Every Thursday from 7:30 PM until whenever we call it quits.

TARA meets at the El Fenix in Grapevine on the first Tuesday of the month 7pm.

----------------------
Breakfast meet in Luella, Tx.
2nd Sunday of each Month
7:30 am till whenever
BG's Grill in Luella, TX 903-870-5048

Bryan / College Station

TAMU Motorcycle Club/Brazos Valley Sport Riding (BVSR) bike nights
First Monday of the month at World of Beer at 8 pm. Discounts and deals for attendees and occasional raffles.
All the other Mondays by the Chick Fil A on Texas Ave at 8 pm. Occasional raffles.
Join Facebook group "Brazos Valley Sport Riding" for more info.

---------------------------
Northeast Texas

Northeast Texas Rider Meet and Greet

For all current info on meets, go here.

If you have any questions, send a private message to terrebandit.

-----------------------
Longview Tx.
Bike Night at the Butcher Shop
Second Tuesday 6:30pm
CMA members meet there all welcome

Sherman
Bike Nights, 2nd Mondays of each month, starting May 11th.
MG's Burgers
1715 N Woods Street
Sherman, TX
6:30-8:30pm
Hosted by CMA Yeshua Riders

Kerrville
Weekly Monday rides. Coffee at 8:30 kickstands up by 10am. Typically include a lunch stop. Retired (mostly) Kerrville based group, "The Lost Boys" (and women) rides every Monday in the Hill Country. Spirited riding on Touring, Adventure and Sportbikes. Additional rides and trips added as suggested by group members. If interested call: Mr. Kendall Cranston 830-928-7936

If anyone has any weekly evening rides in the DFW area I'd be interested.

If anyone has any weekly evening rides in the DFW area I'd be interested.

Back